Job Category: Sales
Location: , , US
Job ID: 777478-107833
Division: Retail Stores
Market Business Administrator
If you thrive on a fast paced, exciting environment, then this may be the perfect position for you!! We are looking for a confident, accomplished Business Administrator to support multiple Market Managers of Retail Stores.
To be successful, the Market Business Administrator will have strong planning, problem solving and organizational skills, the ability to work independently and act with appropriate urgency. Must have strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work effectively with others in a collaborative manner under pressure. This role also requires the ability to work within time constraints, prioritize accordingly, act with good judgment in complex situations and be able to take effective action in ambiguous situations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Proactively manage calendar, making decisions on behalf of Multiple Market Managers (2-3) to prioritize calendar requests based on shifting business priorities to ensure accurate scheduling and appropriate allocation of time
- Manage domestic travel plans and agendas as needed
- Prepare and process expense reports on Multiple Market Managers (2-3) behalf, oversee markets’ expenses
- Ensure a timely flow of information and process approvals as appropriate
- Set up meetings, morale events, rhythm of the business activities and assist with projects as needed
- Provide general Administrative support for team. Some examples are but not limited to space, ordering, expenses, printing etc.
- Assist other administrators within Retail Stores with team needs and special projects
- Assist with special projects
Attention to detail, process oriented, extremely organized; capable of helping others get organized
Ability to deal with ambiguity, ability to make independent decisions, be proactive and drive things to closure
Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; ability to maintain confidentiality; ability to implement complex calendar and headcount decisions
Capable of juggling multiple projects at once; actively tracking pending items and constantly re-prioritizing tasks based on changing business needs
Travel may also be required.
Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a range of software products for computing devices. The Company's...