As a Market Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring the coordination of all pre and post market activity and serve as a point of contact for all in-field personnel (Scouters). Based on market schedule plan for equipment needs, kit configuration, prepare market files and meet other ancillary needs in support of all Scouters. Provide first level troubleshooting guidance to Scouters when necessary. This position reports to the Director, Field Operations.
Education and Experience
- Optimize drive routing for National RSR product within each state.
- Develop and maintain market detail files composed of kit configuration, market network coverage, market drive schedules, Scout and Master applications details, etcetera.
- Compose and maintain process and protocol documents pertinent to the Operations department
- Provide technical troubleshooting to drivers for issues as they arise
- Configure mobile phones and prepare mobile phone kits for shipment
- Coordinate kit setup and verification, and weekly activities for Scouters
- Conduct training sessions for processes, scouting procedures, and new hires
- Ensure quality control across projects, data collection, and equipment
- Maintain kit equipment inventory
- Work closely with U.S. and European Field Operations Managers
- Develop new insights and analyses that influence decisions and procedures
- Keep management informed of emerging issues and/or trends
- Perform other duties as required
- Recent experience with both wireless devices and mobile OS applications
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college/university or equivalent experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Send resumes to email@example.com and be sure to include Market Coordinator in the Subject Line of the email.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic understanding of ArcGIS Explorer and Garmin Basecamp
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- High principles for quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills consistent with an entrepreneurial, small-company environment where teamwork is of the utmost importance
- Ability to travel internationally
RootMetrics is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity