Posting Job Title Market Development Analyst Requisition # 143109BR Posting Location East Syracuse, NY, US Area of Interest Finance/Accounting
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description The Time Warner Cable Northeast/East Region currently seeks a Market Development Analyst for our Commercial Services Department located in Syracuse, Buffalo, or Albany, NY. Below is a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Market Development Manager and the market development efforts within the Northeast market area to expand the serviceable footprint of the network in support of business growth. The Market Development Analyst provides primarily database manipulation, analytical and reporting support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with company databases to identify potential build opportunities.
- Analyze large amounts of data - market data, plant and infrastructure data, financial data to assist in identifying and prioritizing new construction build.
- Create new reports and/or files to enhance analysis and reporting of network expansion in support of sales.
- Track and report on new build construction activity and post-construction sales results.
- Coordinate with counterparts across East Region to innovate and share best practices of target markets.
- Utilize salesforce.com to share updates with sales and construction.
- Demonstrate excellence, integrity, teamwork, innovation, community, and inclusion to every customer (internal and external) to clarify the values of our business and differentiate TWCBC in the market place.
All other Duties As Assigned
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience with a CRM tool. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of Cable/MSO experience required.
- Superior database, analytical, and reporting skills.
- Ability to create and produce exception reporting tools.
- Ability to consolidate data from several sources to develop final data sets for analysis.
- Knowledge of general sales and marketing principles.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously; ability to work under stress.
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced level of knowledge of Excel and Access preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully, courteously, and professionally with all employees in a business to business environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to work independently.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred.
FCC Unit_TWC 1053 Controlling Establishment ID 00467 - East Syracuse Kirkville
- Travel up to 10% of the time or more may be required.
Time Warner Cable - 22 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...