Each day, FedEx delivers a wide array of transportation, e-commerce, and business solutions to millions of customers around the globe. In order to deliver on the promise to make every FedEx experience outstanding, it is crucial to utilize top-notch services and bring together more than 290,000 of the best people available to deliver on that customer promise.
Want a career that can go the distance? Recently recognized as a well-established company that values people regardless of background and fosters growth, FedEx was included on the following lists in 2011:
- CNN Money’s Global 500
- Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Black Enterprise Magazine’s 40 Best Companies for Diversity
FedEx also recognizes that true success means taking care of the people that our drive business results. By living out a company-wide foundation of people-service-profit (PSP), FedEx understands that in an age of increasing automation and technological advances, great people are still at the heart of our success. The right people deliver great service and this produces better profits.
This is all a result of having top-performing employees with an absolutely, positively spirit ready to deliver on the FedEx promise of quality.
If you’re looking to be part of that talent with terrific benefits, competitive pay and a ton of developmental opportunity, don’t wait any longer!
Click ‘apply now’ and tell us more about yourself today!
ADDITIONAL JOB ELEMENTS
- Demonstrate knowledge of fulfillment, Critical Inventory Logistics and supply chain solutions (domestic and international applications)
- Demonstrate ability to effectively engage, interface and communicate at the C-level and senior management level of our target customers. Interpersonal skills required to effectively articulate concepts and executable strategies as they relate to the FXSCS product offerings
- In depth knowledge of FedEx Supply Chain Services and supply chain management, theory, execution and application
- Technical and general computer knowledge (ACT, Access, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Demonstrated organization, time management and problem solving skills
*POSITION LOCATION WILL BE REMOTE BASED ON CANDIDATE SELECTION
- Balance individual goals with the team's objectives to ensure collaborative selling and effective solutions development
- Analytical: Continuously update the client, competitor, & market intelligence information system
- Account Planning & Strategy: Help develop, maintain, and communicate an effective and comprehensive strategy for each account
- Account Relationship Management: Penetrate and establish relationships with senior officer levels within assigned accounts
- Account Satisfaction and Quality: Monitor FXSCS companies product quality and customer satisfaction within assigned accounts
- Account Marketing: Directs the development and implementation of sales and marketing programs within assigned accounts
- Problem Solving: Directs and/or executes the resolution of all customer problems within assigned account
- Master's degree in a related field
- 8 years progressive, related experience in fulfillment, Critical Inventory Logistics, supply chain services, 3PL, 4PL or related consultancy (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in a relatedfield
- 10 years progressive related experience
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...