This is a remote position with extensive travel requirements.
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Position Mission / Summary:
Working closely with Sales, Customers and Marketing, to identify opportunities and implement programs in support of the growth goals of GPI’s Microwave Business. This position is responsible for achieving sales and profit objectives, developing marketing programs, new product commercialization’s and the successful implementation of new products in support of those goals.
Position Responsibilities: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
- Ability to understand, communicate and sell technical solutions. Working with new and existing customers on technical solutions to create growth in their respective business. Must have excellent presentation, listening and comprehension skills in order to identify opportunities.
- Ability to develop and implement growth strategies in support of the Microwave Business. Must be able to assemble and evaluate market information and competitive analysis for growth opportunities.
- Oversee, direct and coordinate major customer relationships and development efforts. Participate on cross-functional teams of Sales, R&D, Marketing and partners in support of customer developmental relationships and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp complex and technical concepts. Participate in the design and implementation of new product development efforts and successful product launches.
- Requires an understanding of key financial metrics including; cost analysis, contribution margin,
EBITDA and capital returns.
- Well-developed team participant, ability to successfully work on various teams in a variety of roles
- Self-starter requiring little direct oversight.
- Demonstrate well developed team, interpersonal, client and presentation skills.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or a related field with demonstrated growth results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related Technical Field.
Position Specific Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to interact effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work and accomplish results in a cross-functional team setting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to coordinate efforts among various business organizations and geographies.
- Ability to successfully manage through and around complex organizational structures.
- 50% - 75% travel required.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, natural origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap, or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. M/F/D/V
Graphic Packaging - 18 months ago
Ever toted a 12-pack home? If so, you can appreciate Graphic Packaging Holding Company's (GPHC) work. Operating subsidiary Graphic...