About this Opportunity:
AMSOIL, the leader in synthetic lubricants, has an exciting opportunity for an individual to assist in
growing our market knowledge, account base, and revenue. This position will perform market research
and analysis, manage a “Leads Process” by registering, qualifying, and sourcing new business leads, and
will develop and present detailed analysis by market segment, product category, and customer type. This
position will also serve as an entry level sales position and require direct account management and
involve direct external customer interactions, including occasional travel.
Responsibilities: Gain an understanding of the industrial lubricant marketplace through analyzing internal
and external data on market trends, competitors, products, and new business leads. Qualify new
business leads and work through the sales process with the Technical Sales Team. Work with existing
and new commercial accounts in a given territory, providing exemplary service to ensure continued
business growth and relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent work experience
- Must be positive, outgoing, and motivated for success
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must enjoy developing and delivering presentation
- Up to 5% travel
- Must have a clean driving record and current vehicle insurance
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive
and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
- Minimum of three years experience with business to business sales or account management
- Successful track record of sales growth and account management
- Understanding of lubrication
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience working with a team in an office setting
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies with 40+
years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We are looking for
dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the company into the future.
AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for technical innovation and commitment to
high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you cannot apply online please send cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Email: email@example.com or
Mail: AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Send to a Friend
AMSOIL INC. - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -