Market Development Staff Engineer
No. of offers for job:
To provide customers, through Sales & Marketing organizations, with technical marketing driving forces focusing on Major Applications under responsibility, as a decisive contribution to increase ST market share. To define and submit strategy to be applied on related application (New products need, products road map, customer to focus, IP's need, technical support to be deployed) and drive technical support to sales/customers, control technical team workload and project completion versus plan. To analyze ST position, define key applications to focus on, technical support necessary to succeed (Customers to target, new products to develop, technical support to deploy), specify Technical support priorities and measure new billing generated.
- BSEE with 10+ years of automotive electronics experience
- Experience with 32bit Microcontroller software and hardware development
- Deep technical understanding of Powertrain System and components
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and strategies
- Successful program management experience
- Proven effective inter-personnel communication
- Developed customer relationships and drove new business development
- Experience with creating and delivering technical presentations
- Ability to accommodate for 25% travel
Education Level Required - Bachelor"s Level Degree, Years of Work Experience - 5 to 10, Desired Competencies are - Automotive Applications.
STMicroelectronics - 5 months ago