The Market Information Analyst will work within Sustainability Services business units to manage and develop Information systems necessary for business growth and innovation while interfacing with internal and external business partners.
This position develops and analyzes operational and technology enhancement opportunities for service lines. He/she further develops and analyzes costs for service lines to facilitate decisions on proper management processes; provides analysis of service capabilities across business units; consolidates information across functional areas in order to capture the greatest opportunity and while minimizing business risk.
Primary responsibilities are to support new and existing service line products through management and development of information systems. This role will also be partly responsible to support the documentation of business requirements to support external facing value proposition enhancements and to help drive overall innovation, operational efficiency and customer focused growth.
1. Document the business case for new products and service line enhancements
2. Participate in the development of training materials and delivery of training on the product set to internal and external users.
3. Support the implementation of new service lines, service line enhancements and process improvements.
4. Support the development of use cases, test case scenarios and test scripts. Review test results.
5. Assist the business intelligence product team with resolution of production support issues.
6. Coordinate with healthcare solutions managers when product team leads are not available.
7. Other duties as assigned.
8. Some travel required (less than 5%)
1. Master's Degree or equivalent.
2. Requires minimum of 2 year of MIS experience or within a related field; Prefers 3 years of experience and a Master's degree in development and management of Information Systems
3. Proficiency in SQL, Java, Database Management, Data Architecture, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio
4. Work with a team to develop Central Data Warehouse
5. Create logical design for ETL and mapping for streamlining data
6. Code complex PL/SQL queries to automate data management process
7. Create data model to support consolidated data requirements
8. Design database schema to load and validate data tables
9. Establish mechanism to validate source data populated into integrated data systems
10. Develop standard procedures for efficient delivery of data warehousing and BI projects.
11. Customer focused.
12. Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
13. Strong initiative and the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
14. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
15. Background in business intelligence, decision sciences, or decision support desired.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Waste Management is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (M/F/H/V).
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click, "Apply Now."
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...