The Market Intelligence Analyst work in concert with V.P. Information Mgmt, Sales and Marketing to provide market information needs.
o Monthly Sr. Mgmt market reports
- 50% - Primary focus Corporate Syndicated Market Information Needs:
o Monthly Market Update to Sales and Marketing
o POS track, report, and analysis
o Monthly market presentations
o Monthly economic reports
15% - Primary focus for Ad Hoc requests:
o Sales Prep for all Sales Calls with direction from Account Execs â€“ Prepare market info updates and planograms for meetings as needed.
o Sr. Mgmt requests for market information
15% - Primary focus for Promotional Evaluation
o Gather/report on promotion performances
o Gather/report major seasonal promotional performances
10% - Backup for Custom Research
o Responsible for coordinating/results for national wear tests
o Support for coordinating corporate custom research projects
10% - Primary focus for NPD contact and coordination
o Coordinate NPD reviews and visits
o Key day/day contact for NPD issues
o Coordinate effort to improve accuracy of information
- 4 year degree in marketing
- 2-5 years experience in marketing or marketing related experience
- Ability to complete multiple projects with aggressive timelines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Advance proficiency with Pivot Tables, macros, data base tools
- Strong presentation skills, high proficiency with PowerPoint
- Strong data analysis skills and data validation techniques
- Professional interpersonal skills, self-motivated.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to sit, talk, hear and reach with hands or arms
- Occasionally required to walk and stand.
- Regularly required to use hands and to finger, feel, or handle objects or controls.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.