Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
Investigates and resolves cases related to Organized Retail Crime and other external theft activity. Executes tactical plans and strategies to stop criminal actions in cooperation with law enforcement.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Assists and conducts Loss Prevention investigations related to Organized Retail Crime (ORC).
- Gathers intelligence and case documentation toward prosecution of ORC activities analyzes and gives recommendations.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with store management and LP to ensure proper coordination and communications of investigative issues including findings and results.
- Provides guidance to store LP teams concerning investigative plans and cases.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with federal, state and local law enforcement as well as other ORC teams of various retailers.
- Provides crisis response to support stores for significant business disruptions (robbery, protests, natural disasters, etc.).
- Communicates information from Stores including tips from various sources and trends as identified through system reporting.
- Assists with special projects as directed by the Market Investigations Senior Manager.
§ Organized retail crime case investigation experience with a continuing level of successful results.
§ Communicates Loss Prevention investigative issues to the Market Investigations Senior Manager and responds to any concerns and directions.
§ Coordinates investigative findings with other retail ORC teams when appropriate.
§ Demonstrates a high level of professionalism when dealing with other Store Leaders, District LP Manager and other Team Members.
§ Understanding of industry and governmental investigative agencies and working within agency protocol.
§ Works independently with little or no supervision.
J. C. Penney - 20 months ago