We’re looking for smart, dynamic people to help us build the next great online travel company. You'll be able to take chances, innovate on our product and be an integral part of building a world-class company. Our product is the world's first 100% mobile hotel booking app, and you'll be working with hotels within a particular region to make sure we are always bringing our users the best deals at the coolest hotels around.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Own the supply side for several cities on the app. This includes running our daily operations involving hotel partners, creating high quality long-term hotel relationships, and ensuring HotelTonight always has the best inventory.
- Identify out-of-the-box ways to engage hotel partners and acquire inventory that differentiates HotelTonight from other travel companies.
- Develop new hotel business opportunities related to your HotelTonight markets, signing up the best hotels to show our users
- Work with the area General Manager to execute strategies aimed at raising awareness and growing demand in your markets
- Reports to the area General Manager
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- You demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for this role and what we're building (travel experience is a plus, but enthusiasm is better.)
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to balance day-to-day responsibilities with longer term strategic planning/execution.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment but can also prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight.
- You’re a quick learner and you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way.
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Undergraduate degree from a top school
- An opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel at a thriving company funded by top investors
- A real say in the future of the company — you'll be a valued member of the team whose ideas about how to grow a world class company will be vital to our success.
- Great SF office location at 5th & Market
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans
- Great perks: Annual travel stipend, catered lunches and breakfast several times a week, unlimited coffee and snacks, kegerator and a gong that you’ll get to bang when you do something amazing.
Please include a cover letter that describes why you are a good fit for this position.