1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as
defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Maintain and update the compliance database
(CATSweb, AssureX) and documentation (SharePoint)
supporting the reliability and regulatory compliance
3. Liaise with regulatory authorities to maintain the
necessary approval status for all North American
4. Remain current on emerging NERC operational
requirements and respond to and assure operational
facility compliance with NERC alerts and advisories.
5. Coordinate the submission of required monthly,
quarterly and annual operational regulatory
generation, consumption and revenue reports to FERC,
NERC, PUC and DOE (EIA) in accordance with
established agency schedules for the North American
6. Respond to information requests from Reliability
Entities and regional Independent System Operators
to ensure responses are reviewed, documented, and
submitted in a timely manner.
7. Act as a point of contact and assist with the
administration of executed Energy Contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other applicable
environment applicable to the electric or power
- 1-2 years of experience in a legal or regulatory
experience with and understanding of electricity
- Knowledge of NERC standards and demonstrated
market requirements (ERCOT, PJM, MISO, etc.) is
environment is essential.
- Ability to solve problems in a dynamic work
are desired. SharePoint and CATSweb experience is a
- Project management and process improvement skills
Req. Code : ECR-1113-1120
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Offer Relocation : No
E.ON - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard