Responsible for marketing support for the MEMS and Sensors Technologies (MST) Division. The responsibilities breakdown into three main categories (Pricing, New Product, SAP). Below is a short description summary of each:
This is the primary responsibility for the position and critical to MST business operations for maximum revenue and gross margin.
- Product Pricing and Quoting:
Responsible for WW incoming quotes with various constraints and they need to be approved or rejected in a timely manner.
Close coordination and communication with relevant Product Line or Segment marketing for special cases as necessary.
Quote activity may include research utilizing PRA, Vendavo, historical data, WW customer agreements / contracts, etc.
Maintain repository of MST quotes for historical reasons which includes NDA + Sample + X-Grade pre-release agreements.
Setting up of new models on SAP in accordance with our release procedure and maintaining pricing on SAP.
- New Product Responsibilities:
Setting up and updating New Product database (NPSU) for all new unreleased products and following through to release.
Web update - making sure relevant product pages are visible and update as appropriate with new/changing information.
Provide custom data, metrics, or financial reports based on MST business to Product Line when relevant.
Analysis of above data for market, regional, or historical trends that may lead to portfolio price adjustments, new GM targets, etc.
Represent MST in all relevant corporate initiatives involving pricing (Distribution price book, etc.), quoting, and logistical manners.
Coordinate with Operations for order fulfillment and customer deliveries for best results.
Coordinate with Customer Service and Sales for timely order entry on pre-released products..
- Highly collaborative, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and capability of managing a large amounts of data.
- 5+ years of work experience, with at least 2 years working in a quoting role
- Good English communication skill in writing and speaking
- Strong internal communication skills, such as contacting salesforce and appropriate action item / meeting follow-up.
- Can-do attitude with open mind for different opinions from internal and external customers.
- Must be prepared to show initiative, work independently and make decisions, plus enjoy working in a team environment.
- Person will work very closely with Marketing Engineers and other Product Line personnel.
- SAP usage and proficient in Microsoft Excel..
Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, preferably in the marketing or marketing related field.
Semiconductor industry experience is a plus.
Microsoft Excel pivot table creation, understanding, and manipulation.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Analog Devices - 30+ days ago
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) is fluent in both analog and digital. The company is a leading maker of analog (linear and mixed-signal) and digi...