Provide financial and marketing reporting and dashboards and actionable recommendation using statistical modeling concepts and techniques for global marketing. Support ad hoc information, reporting and campaign needs as required. Identify revenue and lead opportunities based on quantitative analysis of transactional, web and behavioral data. Play a key role in brainstorming, creating and executing marketing strategies in support of broader communications objectives.
Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis for business projects. Understands complex business challenges and translates them into actionable small projects. Communicates the results to stakeholders with varying degree of technical background.
• Analyze large datasets from different sources to identify cause-effect relation between marketing actions and financial outcomes, and develop recommendations on strategies for attribution analyses to increase profitability
• Partner with other analytics team to design and build marketing dashboards that visualize the key performance indicators.
• Identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of business processes
• Serve as subject matter expert for statistics in modeling campaign effectiveness and market KPIs.
• Work with other analytics team around attribution models and ROI for marketing campaign.
• Recognize and celebrate team successes
Successful candidate should possess knowledge and experience and demonstrate strong skills as follows:
• Previous marketing and financial reporting experience preferred.
• Previous experience in solving analytics problems through use of quantitative modeling with large dateset.
• Can do attitude and ability to thrive in a busy work load environment
• Must embrace team spirit and have strong interpersonal skills, working as a team member with internal stakeholders and working with strategic partners externally
• Ability to work autonomously, with limited supervision
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional counterparts
• Exceptional project management skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects to execute responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner
The following skills are helpful:
• SQL Database knowledge and Skills
• Extensive knowledge and experience in statistics modeling and data mining.
• Proficient in Excel and Power Point and familiar with heavy volume data processing in spreadsheet, experience in R or equivalent software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including Business Intelligence tools and reporting software (Cognos, etc)
• Project Management skills a plus
Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or Statistics. 3-5 years’ experience in Business & Data Analytics. Previous marketing campaign or promotion experience preferred
Strong financial and data analysis background. Candidates with current or previous Life Technologies experience preferred.
Life Technologies - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Life Technologies is a global biotechnology tools company providing premier systems, consumables, and services for scientific researchers...