Market Research / Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you are on a team responsible for the execution of full-scale custom market research studies for multiple client accounts. This includes responding to and preparing proposals, consulting on study and questionnaire design and developing issue-focused analyses through regular and ad hoc reporting and/or presentations. You will contribute to client satisfaction by utilizing your knowledge of Millward Brown philosophies and your clients' business/industry to help your team anticipate needs and offer pro-active, viable solutions.
Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains trust and respect
Drive for Results
- Supports and upholds Trusted Advisor principles through the anticipation of needs while building nurturing relationships with clients, with minimal supervision
- Proactively supports actions against clients’ central business issues through consultation, industry knowledge, and analytics
- Acts as inspiring role model
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers. Very bottom-line oriented. Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Drives revenue growth by seeking out win-win opportunities through Manager level client relationships with minimal supervision
- Supports profitability targets of the account portfolio by efficiently working with RDM and delivering client ready analytic drafts
- Establishes mutually beneficial relationships with Manager level clients to create consistent impact, justifying our premium pricing structure
- Manages multiple projects that incorporate best-in-class analytic approaches such as integrating secondary data sources.
Good at determining the processes necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize people and activities. Understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow. Knows what to measure and how to measure it. Can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can’t.
- Contributes to Greenworks Program Management planning: Discover, Design, Executive, Synthesize and Impact.
- Discover and Design - Plays prominent role in design process, partnering with RP and appropriate specialists, to provide strong proposals and connect design to the CBI
- Execute and Synthesize - Develops analysis and reports for senior-level review with minimal supervision.
- Impact – Manages delivery and identifies client challenges and our response.
- Identifies opportunities for organic growth within client accounts
- Contributes to SAP processes and plays an active role in strengthening the overall client relationship.
- Delegates to team appropriately to utilize team talents to impact client business efficiently and cost effectively
Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said. Provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others. Lets people know where they stand. Faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly.
Provides timely, candid, and necessary feedback to members of the team
- Provides direct and actionable recommendations to the team
- Supports change initiatives across the Team
Responsibilities and Duties:
Skills / Abilities Required
- Monitors profitability on accounts to meet or exceed targets by partnering with RDM to identify and correct inefficiencies and appropriately allocate team and company resources Develops relationships and establishing credibility through accurate and timely communications
- Participates in level-appropriate internal and external trainings to further knowledge and skills
- Contributes to Millward Brown thinking by participating in internal knowledge sharing opportunities
- Develops a Trusted Advisor relationship with clients, exemplified by:
- Clients seeking consultation and having influence on decisions
- Clients being willing to share issues and not just data requests
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a quantitative marketing research role
- Excellent analytical skills and solid understanding of a variety of analytic techniques, and the ability to recommend different analytic approaches and identify the story from the data.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong detail-orientation
- An ability to building positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...