We are looking for Market Research Analysts and Consultants to support its growing practices in:
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and RF-enabled Solutions
- Embedded Hardware & Systems
- Mobile and Wireless in Government Programs
We have open positions for Analysts, Senior Analysts and Practice Directors.
The responsibilities and key tasks associated with these positions include :
- Support the creation and execution of syndicated research published by VDC Research practices covering RFID, Mobile and Wireless, or Embedded Hardware & Systems.
- Provide VDC clients in the supplier and investor communities with strategic advice on RFID, Mobile & Wireless or Embedded Hardware & Systems technology, market, channel and partner development opportunities and requirements.
- Communicate VDC’s position on events and market developments through a number of traditional and new media channels managed by VDC and its partners.
- Develop and maintain your brand and the brands of your Practice and VDC Research through consistent high-value added contribution in public channels and under contract with clients.
- Develop and administer telephone and web surveys targeting technology suppliers, users and intermediaries.
- Provide marketing, business development and sales support by contributing to your research coverage roadmap, sales training, meetings and conference calls with prospective clients, and your own network.
Ideal candidates will have :
- BA/BS degree required; MA preferred.
- Working knowledge of specific technologies and/or markets listed above.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills and experience.
- Ability to assimilate complex data sets, identify critical theme and implications, define creative strategy alternatives and actionable recommendations.
- Concise, polished written and oral business communication skills.
VDC Research Group, Inc. - 14 months ago