AAA is a civic, not-for-profit organization rendering valuable service to the public, as well as many specialized services for the exclusive benefit of its members such as Automotive Services, Financial Services, Insurance and Travel. AAA Southern New England employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us.
Supports product development and market research team by recommending and supervising outside vendors, coordinating focus groups and team meetings, creating and maintaining project tracking tools, and developing presentations. Works with internal clients of all levels, outside vendors and membership/marketing team to help develop products, services and programs that optimize member satisfaction and loyalty.
• Designs, implements and maintains process to track progress and work flow for all departmental projects and initiatives.
• Develops framework for qualitative research efforts such as focus groups, brainstorming sessions and in-depth interviews - overseeing recruitment of participants, coordinating venues and provisions, creating presentation materials, summarizing findings into interpretive reports. Requires occasional overnight travel.
• Works with Specialists and business line leaders to research competitors, evaluate new markets and interpret trends and their impact on AAASNE. Works independently to produce quarterly updates for business lines and other vested parties. Facilitates club-wide dissemination of industry information in a timely manner. Maintains subscription database and research library.
• Conducts, analyzes and reports out on monthly satisfaction survey for departmental development series.
• Prepares statistical reports on business metrics, interpreting results to provide comparative analyses.
• Must be able to represent AAASNE and MCH in a professional manner among members, non-members, senior executives, partners and outside vendors.
Bachelors degree in business, marketing, psychology or related field required. Minimum of 1 to 3 years marketing, research or project coordination experience. Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member. Must be able to build strong professional relationships and interact with all levels of management. Strong attention to detail required. Must be deadline-driven. Strong organizational skills required, with the ability to multi-task and set priorities. Excellent communications skills a must. Expertise with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint a must. Experience with survey software such as SurveyMonkey or Qualtrics preferred.
AAA Southern New England - 19 months ago
AAA is proud to offer space reserved just for you from $44 p/nt!