The Market Research Associate will be an entry level position responsible for providing market information to support new and existing product decision making and launches.
- Key responsibilities of the Market Research Associate will include:
- Working with Therapeutic Area Directors to assist in developing market research needs.
- Coordinate relationships with market research vendors
- Compile, analyze, and interpret research data.
- Assist in the design and development of primary research questionnaires.
- Assist in the recruitment of renowned physicians and clinical experts
- Provide methodological support to enhance overall research objectives
- Program online surveys using popular survey software.
- Perform statistical analysis
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – the research associate will be expected to conduct personal interviews as well as direct web and phone research.
- Interpretive skills – Research Associate will be expected to understand the data and draw conclusions.
- B.S. in business or market research
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Willingness to learn SPSS and Confirmit
- Ability to conduct/interpret multivariate analysis
- Prior market research experience a plus ( 1- 2 years)
Decision Resources, LLC - 12 months ago