The Market Research Associate will be an entry level position responsible for providing market information to support new and existing product decision making and launches.
Key responsibilities of the Market Research Associate will include:
- Working with Therapeutic Area Directors to assist in developing market research needs.
- Coordinate relationships with market research vendors
- Compile, analyze, and interpret research data.
- Assist in the design and development of primary research questionnaires.
- Assist in the recruitment of renowned physicians and clinical experts
- Provide methodological support to enhance overall research objectives
- Program online surveys using popular survey software.
- Perform statistical analysis
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – the research associate will be expected to conduct personal interviews as well as direct web and phone research.
- Interpretive skills – Research Associate will be expected to understand the data and draw conclusions.
- B.S. in business or market research
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Willingness to learn SPSS and Confirmit
- Ability to conduct/interpret multivariate analysis
- Prior market research experience a plus ( 1- 2 years)
Decision Resources, LLC - 19 months ago