The Market Research Intern will assist our research teams with all phases of the project lifecycle, including survey design, questionnaire development, ensuring data quality, analysis, and report development.
This is a paid, temporary Internship estimated to last a few months, or as long as business needs require. The Intern will work daily on a full-time schedule. Current students will be considered as long as classes are outside of working hours.
Earning credit hours for current educational studies possible: student required to set expectations for what is needed.
EEO/AA EMPLOYER M/F/V/D
- Must have 1 year academic and/or practical experience with survey or market research methodologies
- Must demonstrate knowledge of basic statistics, research procedures, and survey methodology.
- Successful completion of coursework in graduate-level statistics and survey methodology helpful.
- Must have experience working with a data analysis package (e.g. SPSS)
- Moderate- to Advanced-level Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple project assignments simultaneously
- Must have excellent use of time management.
- Must show strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, and possess a desire to work in market research with data and numbers.
- Must exhibit high ethical standards.
- Must have above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work effectively within a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment.
- Experience using Office or iWork on Macs helpful.
Market Strategies International, Inc. - 17 months ago