ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Initiates, develops and manages market research projects focused on customer research and analysis using quantitative and qualitative methods. Designs and administers survey tools. Compiles, analyzes and summarizes survey research results and presents findings. Manages relationships and projects with third-party survey research vendors.
• Initiates, develops and manages market research projects focused on customer research and analysis using quantitative and qualitative methods
• Designs and administers survey tools to capture data on customer perceptions and behavior (e.g., customer satisfaction, Net Promoter Score (NPS))
• Compiles, analyzes and summarizes survey research results and presents findings
• Manages relationships and projects with third-party survey research vendors
• Manages and accumulate reports and interprets data to expose customer insights for products and services
• Segments and analyzes target audience to optimize advertising and marketing strategies and tactics
• Conducts consumer testing by using quantitative and qualitative methods
• Researches, prepares, and maintains competitive analysis for products and services
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or a related field, and 7 years of corporate research, ad agency experience required
• Master’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research principles and methods, especially survey instrument design and administration
• Knowledge of consumer research practices
• Analytical and business acumen to put insights into context
• Attention to detail
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster - 24 months ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...