Market Research Manager-729895
Plan and execute research studies on behalf of an internal business unit client. Establish strong partnership with the LOB as well as with outside suppliers who perform the data collection and initial report writing. Recommend the best design for the research, identify appropriate funding needed, and manage both the general learning agenda and the specific projects emanating from the learning agenda. Work in concert with the research vendor to prepare the final report/presentation and present the research insights to both the working team and the mid-executive team from the LOB.
- Develop, execute and manage the consumer research learning agenda for internal clients. Match the appropriate research methodology and vendor to business objectives while having a thorough understanding of clients' goals and needs and provide actionable
- Responsible for consumer analytics (research design and analysis in marketing research)
- Lead horizontal research initiatives to uncover consumer insights to help drive business strategy
- Engage in team initiatives concerning new product development, channel development and brand development
- Present market insights to business partners and stakeholders that drive business actions
-Bachelors Degree or military experience
- 3 years of experience in Research design and analysis including writing questionnaires, data analysis, and delivering research findings
- 1 year of experience in Vendor management and oversight -- clearly define objectives and work with outside suppliers to achieve OR managing multiple project within a supplier
- 2 years of experience in Project management
- 2 years of experience in Report writing and analytical thinking
- 2 years of experience in Quantitative consumer research, including design, execution and interpretation
-Masters Degree in Marketing research (methodologies, techniques), Strategy, Statistical Analysis or Writing
-5 years of experience in Research design and analysis including writing questionnaires, data analysis, and delivering research findings
-5 years of experience in Vendor management and oversight -- clearly define objectives and work with outside suppliers to achieve
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Marketing and Communications
Primary Location : United States-New York-New York-Lwr Manh-176 Broadway-843 (22843)
Other Locations: United States-Virginia-McLean-Northern VA-McLean Campus (19050)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...