About the Role and Responsibilities
About the Role:
This role is an opportunity to work in the area of market research for the B2B segment of McAfee’s business. It is a dynamic position focused on providing a broad range of research projects covering: Product , Brand and Channel.
We are looking for an experienced researcher who would be interested to support stakeholders from our Product Management & Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Channel teams in providing insights to help drive data driven decision- making in their different functions.
- Overall Project managements for a range of product research studies undertaken for the B2B business
- Management of the research vendors appointed for the different studies
- On-Going liaison with the relevant stakeholders at McAfee
- Development of Lessons Learnt Report for product research
- Supporting the Marketing Ops teams with research highlights to be included in communications that are distributed out
- Management of McAfee customer data pulls for relevant research projects
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
6-8 years experience in Market Research and specifically product research and online research
IT Background would be important - security experience a real benefit.
Good analysis skills
Excellent Project Management skills
Strong verbal and written communications skills – Much of the communication work is undertaken over conference calls
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders across different functions
Need to be able to demonstrate self motivation and the ability to work on own in a focused fashion that delivers projects within the time scales agreed
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Product Marketing
Primary Location: NA-USA-CA-Santa Clara
Position Number: 882805
McAfee - 23 months ago
McAfee puts a virtual padlock on IT resources. The company sells network security products that protect computers, networks, and mobile...