Position: Market Research Manager Job Code: 5184
Location: GOJO Plaza - Akron, Ohio
- F ull time
- Work Hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Direct reports
- 20-25% travel required; some international
- Relocation assistance
Plans, develops, coordinates and performs market research activities to gain insights regarding target audiences (B2B primarily; some Consumer) perceptions and behaviors. Manages quantitative and qualitative research to support the strategic innovation, development, validation and marketing of products and services.
- Effective and efficient use of research resources and execution of work
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and organization
Duties May Also Include:
- Meets with clients to discuss expectations and translates needs into research objectives.
- Designs, develops and coordinates various quantitative and qualitative market research projects.
- Supports client in building cross-functional teams to participate in the research design and interpretation of results.
- Drafts conclusions and recommendations to address business and enterprise needs.
- Communicates status updates to Market Research VP, clients and vendors.
- Presents research findings to clients.
- Vendor Management: Develops criteria for selection of vendors. Builds and maintains vendor relationships. Directs and supervises vendors.
- Guides and mentors research associates on fundamentals of market research including project management, client relationship and communication, and ahherence to timelines and budgets.
- Skilled at locating, evaluating and using secondary data.
- Monitors the market research industry and follows trends.
Education and Experience Required
- Working with clients to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Quality of field and data collection to meet market research and enterprise standards.
- Ability to find resourceful and creative solutions to address difficult needs.
- Training and development of direct reports
- Master's degree in research, social sciences with a concentration in mathematics or statistics.
- Seven (7) of more years' experience with hands-on prototype field testings, and both qualitative and quantitative market research applications.
- Experience with SPSS and quantiative research methods required.
- Business to Business experience required. Global experience is preferred but not required.
Apply for this position Return to Job Listings
Send position to a friend
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Employer M/F/D/V. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes sent electronically for positions that are not listed below.
GOJO Industries - 10 months ago
GOJO Industries wants to go where other forms of good hygiene haven't. The company makes hand cleaners for professional and consumer...