We have an opening for a Project Associate-level market research professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a business background and/or a solid understanding of market research fundamentals, work well both independently and in a team, be highly detail-oriented, and be well-organized. We are seeking someone who has the ability to think outside of the box and has the orientation to find new and efficient ways to address client’s business needs. Interested candidates should be highly self-motivated and have an inquisitive, problem-solving nature.
Reporting to the Research Director, the Project Associate is responsible for the daily management of quantitative and qualitative market research projects, including developing questionnaires and discussion guides, contributing to statistical analysis, working on reports and presentations, and interfacing with clients, research participants and outside vendors.
Job Requirements: Education
• Bachelors’ Degree.
Knowledge and Experience
• 1-3 years hands-on research experience;
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills;
• Attention to detail and accuracy;
• Ability to work independently;
• Ability to reprioritize as necessary and juggle multiple assignments and heavy/changing schedules, including some travel.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007;
• Understanding of relational databases and experience with Microsoft Access preferred
• Exposure to SPSS and WinCross a plus;
• Experience with, or interest in learning, video editing software (Adobe Premier).
No phone calls please.
Quirk's - 8 months ago