Job Role: Market Research Project Manager - New York City
Sector: Healthcare Market Research
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary & Benefits: Base salary is dependent on experience, professional background and skills; 401K plan with matching contribution; Healthcare Insurance
A+A is a global market research agency with over 25 years’ history. Our offices are located in Lyon (the global HQ), Paris, London, and New York.
A+A is a healthcare dedicated agency and serves pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide. We design and conduct approximately 300 global research projects each year with annual sales totaling approx. $20M.
What makes us different is our “one global company” philosophy. Team members across the offices work seamlessly every day. Projects are assigned on the basis of competence and capacity, and managed without any geographical barriers.
We are committed to the development of our staff members, in line with our Company’s overall direction.
The US Business Unit team, based in New York City, is currently seeking a market research project manager who is client focused and has a “can-do” attitude.
Full Job Description:
Your responsibilities (in collaboration with other team members / your manager) will include:
- Managing both quantitative and qualitative studies from the beginning to the delivery of results (primarily quantitative)
- Project initiations, including internal project briefings
- Development of research instruments, including questionnaires, screeners, and discussions guides
- Liaising with the fieldwork department (based in Lyon, France) to ensure smooth progress of fieldwork in all markets
- Liaising with other internal departments (programming, statistics, etc., based in Lyon, France) to ensure successful execution of research projects
- Analyzing results, primarily for quantitative studies
- Delivering reports to the business unit directors
In addition, your job will involve the following areas:
- Working according the Company’s established processes;
- Working seamlessly with our international Lyon-based teams;
- Managing a high volume of studies simultaneously, at different stages of their processes
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- 3-5 years market research project management experience (agency side)
- Demonstrated success in managing multi market and complex research studies
- Proven project management, time management and organizational skills
- Experienced in various quantitative research methodologies, including ATUs, market segmentation, choice modeling, etc.
- Experienced in various modes of data collection, including online, face-to-face and via telephone
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Working proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Experience in SPSS is a plus though not required
Please include at least two professional references with their email and/or telephone numbers in your cover letter. Applications without references will not be considered