Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product and marketing to make the best social platform for Facebook's billion+ users. Our original, primary research ranges from formative to evaluative, focus groups to longitudinal surveys, For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts.
The right candidates will have done creative, impactful primary research, and will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about product, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely impacting the user experience of Facebook. |
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design and execute custom primary research across a variety of methodologies
- Work cross-functionally with design, product marketing, product management, content strategy, and engineering
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Minimum BA/BS degree in market research, psychology social science, statistics or other related field
- 3+ years of market research or analytics experience
- Command of a broad set of research methods
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Compelling verbal and visual communication
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends, business contacts and others who work, study and live around them.