We’re looking for an experienced market researcher to help us reveal deep and actionable insights about the millions of people using Pinterest. The right person will be a career researcher who can design, execute and communicate strategic research on a deadline. Bonus points if you have previously researched brand, commerce, and platform in discovery, social or graph based product.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is creative
- Is a talented methodologist
- Says “yes” and is excited to try new things
- Is a radical collaborator
- Cares most about shipping products and helping people have great experiences
Develop market research at Pinterest. Your research may include brand, commerce, positioning analysis, copy testing, partner relations and competitive analysis (international and domestic).
Do research that varies in approach, scale, scope, timeframe and research methodologies
Collaborates with a variety of project teams at Pinterest.
Proactively communicate and share your research findings with team members, the Pinterest community and other audiences.
Lead research projects from beginning to end. This will include ideation, brainstorming, prototyping and launching products.
- Degree related to research (social sciences, marketing, digital media etc.)
- 3+ years experience researching consumer-facing products
- Expert in market research related to commerce, brand and platforms
- Comfortable with qualitative and quantitative methods
- Able to travel for work
This is a full-time position in San Francisco. You’ll report to the research manager and be a member of the Pinterest Creative team.
Pinterest - 24 months ago
Pinterest is a visual discovery tool. We help you discover ideas for any project or interest, hand-picked by people like you. If you...