Are you someone who wants to do what you love while changing lives? If so, keep reading . . .
Dave Ramsey’s marketing team is looking for a high-caliber marketer to help execute all aspects of marketing for Dave’s new personalities.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
Our team environment is fun and fast-paced. We are passionate about growing personally and professionally, and pushing the limits of marketing is the everyday norm. In this position, you will be able to expand your professional skills and sharpen your marketing abilities. But the really cool part is doing work that matters. What we do changes lives!
- Help define and implement the social strategy for the various personalities.
- Lead website development and/or updates for the various personalities working in conjunction with the creative, technology and other marketers.
- Provide marketing support on new product launches that involve the personalities, including physical products, live events, etc.
- Coordinate with content marketing, SEO specialists and the content development team on content marketing initiatives to support and grow the reach of the different personalities.
- Create and manage content calendars.
- Create and execute email strategies for each of the personalities.
- Manage multiple email marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- Providing regular analytics reports on website, email campaigns and SEM and other advertising
- Preparing market research surveys, including creating, editing and building surveys and analyzing results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, organizational communication or similar field of study
- 3-5 years experience marketing through online channels, including social media
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Thrives in a collaborative, team environment
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Proficiency with a variety of software tools
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey’s principles
- Passion for serving, learning and leading
DaveRamsey - 30+ days ago