Interested in making a living AND making a difference? At BlackRock, you can have the dynamic, rewarding career you want, while helping to answer the one question on everyone’s mind – So what do I do with my money?
BlackRock – and YOU – are built for these times. BlackRock was founded to provide answers and leadership to the millions of investors who entrust their money and their futures to us. As the world’s largest investment manager, with more than $3.5 trillion invested on behalf of our clients around the globe, it’s a responsibility we take extremely seriously, and one that has never been more important than it is today. That’s why we bring together the best and brightest people – and give you the skills and support you need to make a career for yourself and a difference for our clients in today’s New World of Investing™.
You’ll get job opportunity AND career mobility. Helping people find their passion, develop their expertise and advance their career is our tradition. We’re looking for people who are natural-born problem solvers, innovators and leaders – the sort of people who helped BlackRock emerge from the financial crisis stronger than ever and who can help us deliver strong investment performance and build strong client relationships.
BlackRock provides a range of solutions to our clients, from rigorous asset management approaches aimed at maximizing returns, to highly efficient investment strategies designed to mirror the performance of key market indices and gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets, to investments in alternative strategies such as hedge funds, private equity and real estate. Our clients access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
BlackRock’s Global Marketing and Communications group prides itself on creating, communicating, and delivering BlackRock’s brand to institutional and retail clients worldwide. Unified under one Global Marketing platform, our teams specialize in a diverse range of functions to provide robust campaigns, advertising, communications, training, investment and educational material, conferences and events. We partner with teams across the firm to raise BlackRock’s brand profile and ensure quality and consistency of the brand experience across all media. Our group includes specialized teams dedicated to:
As an Associate with the Global Marketing and Communications group, your responsibilities may include:
- Advertising, Brand Management and e-Media
- Investment and Product Communications
- Creative Services, including project management, design and production
- Distribution Solutions, focused on strategic online business solutions
- Corporate, Retail and Institutional Event Planning
- Contributing to the development and implementation of global marketing initiatives including the BlackRock Brand Campaign
- Working closely with the global heads of Marketing & Communications, Brand and Communications as well as the Chief Marketing officer as a project manager on major firm initiatives
- Coordinating with the internal creative team to implement a consistent visual identity across marketing materials
- Working closely with subject matter experts to create and maintain timely and impactful educational programs and content for advisors and investors, as well as training materials for internal Sales teams
- Collaborating with other departments, including Portfolio Management Group, Sales, National Accounts and eBusiness, to coordinate the dissemination of market insight, value-add, education and product content via Web, email and other vehicles
- Developing marketing collateral, presentations and other content for a variety of external and internal constituencies
- Writing and copy editing
- Preparing marketing proposals
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of BlackRock products, marketing sales strategies, systems and applications
BlackRock is proud to be an E-Verify & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/D/V.
- College graduate from all majors with outstanding academic achievement
- BA/BS required
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, leadership capabilities and strong work ethic
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in financial services and/or investment management
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments, priorities, and situations
- Ability to work well on cross-functional teams as well as independently
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong familiarity with computer applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
Americas-United States-New York
Mar 11, 2013, 12:24:26 PM
BlackRock - 16 months ago
Now this is the kind of coal you want in your stocking. BlackRock, with more than $3.5 trillion under management, is the world's...