Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing & Communications Manager
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator plays a central role in creating marketing materials and member communications for professional real estate designation and certification programs of NAR’s Business Specialties Division.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (NOT ALL-INCLUSIVE):
· Develops concept and graphic design of marketing collateral, such as brochures, web banner ads, flyers, logos, etc.
· Coordinates and communicates production schedules
· Ensures adherence to branding guidelines
· Creates ad plans and identifies new advertising ideas/venues
· Manages project timelines, vendors and budgets
· Project manages copy and production of monthly and weekly newsletters and additional member benefits
· Coordinate tradeshow/outreach including logistics; shipping and preparation of all related payments; management of on-site volunteers; maintain communications with key contacts
· Monitors/analyzes website traffic for groups within department
· Web content management, writing and editing, graphic design and site management.
· Monitor and maintain presence on social media and members-only online communities
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS):
· Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on Marketing or Communications preferred, plus 1-2 years marketing/communications experience; graphic design related experience a plus
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Exceptional organizational and customer service skills
- Experience working with web content management and other electronic and Internet communications
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
National Association of REALTORS - 8 months ago