This is a paid internship that will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to gain meaningful experience in skills essential to a career in marketing or business, specifically communications, public relations and content creation. You will learn from, and support, members of Coastal's Marketing Communications team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain and continue development of online corporate presence through website and associated social media efforts.
• Draft written content for web and public relations purposes
• Work with Human Resources to keep job position postings current on website
• Add social media support to on-line CME marketing efforts
• Provide creative feedback to all teams
• Assist Marketing Director as needed with special projects
• Maintain graphic standards company wide throughout promotional materials, web based images, messages and events
• Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks
• Work independently as well as in teams
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to write/edit articles for website content and public relations
• Experience with content management systems a plus
Interested applicants should email a resume, cover letter and 3 writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls.
- Must be enrolled in higher education as a junior or senior, or be recently graduated or a graduate student
- English / PR / Marketing Communications majors are preferred
- Experience in writing, design, marketing or related is a plus
- Must commit to 10-15 hours per week for a period of 12 weeks
Coastal Medical, Inc. - 23 months ago