Role and Responsibilities :
Marketing & Community Relations Builder
1. Generate new business by developing a network of referral sources that will send new clients on a regular basis.
2. Maintain and deepen relationships with existing referral sources.
3. Identify and engage in community events to educate others about Home Helpers and Direct Link.
4. Demonstrate creativity in ability to bring new ideas in lead generation.
5. Be compassionate about the services we offer.
6. Maintain a professional business attitude, attire and conduct at all times.
7. Identify, build and maintain relationships with new client referral sources.
8. Preparation of proposals and presentations using company marketing resource materials, such as brochures, data, slides and equipment.
9. Delivering marketing programs that support the growth and expansion of products and services.
10. Develop and conduct client sales presentations.
11. Compile and maintain status reports on marketing efforts based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products and pricing.
12. Research, schedule and participate in community marketing events including health fairs, senor expos and any other event that would promote our services to the general public.
13. Coordinate and assist with community events and trade shows.
14. Identify new opportunities within the community.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
Five years experience or more (building and maintaining relationships with decision makers and drafting and delivering proposals to decision makers, preferably in the health care industry) in the work field marketing certificate or degrees. (Bachelors degree preferred, but relevant experience may be substituted.)
Preferred Skills :
1. A Visionary & Thought Leader
2. Competitive Strategy Guru
4. Digital Savvy
5. Leadership & Communication
6. Brand Advocate & Champion
7. Strong Business Driver
8. Able to Secure Executive Support and Foster Cross-Functional Relationship
9. Analytical Skills
Home Helpers of Albany NY - 21 months ago