This is a management-level position that will be accountable for all aspects of communications and marketing. The Marketing & PR Director will report to the CEO and will manage the Rakuten Loyalty Marketing & PR department. The ideal candidate will have a blend of both PR and marketing experience – he or she should be creative, a strategic thinker, an effective team player, and possess a strong project management and communication skillset.
- Lead corporate branding and PR communications
- Work with Key Clients to generate new customer acquisition strategies through multiple channels (PPC, SEM, SEO, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, News Letter, Press Releases, Blogs, Banner, etc).
- Conceptualize and develop proactive sales and marketing collateral, presentations and packages for key industries demonstrating value and points of differentiation
- Oversee the creation of all creative content for clients, sales and other internal stakeholders
- Lead the response to sales requests for custom proposals and presentations for key industries
- Implement disciplined processes to estimate, prioritize and schedule work in response to requests from different departments to ensure they are effectively addressed and completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for the development and execution of client marketing campaigns and online messaging for Rakuten Loyalty products
- Accountable for possessing a deep knowledge and expertise around Rakuten Loyalty’s offerings and go to market strategies in order drive relevant client success
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between marketing, product and sales to identify solutions for clients that align with client’s business goals and objectives.
- Possess broad industry expertise to help understand client’s businesses and generate new ideas to enhance performance.
- 4+ years of marketing and PR experience – experience with technology firms is preferred
- Ability to perform industry market analysis and conduct marketing research
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and extensive experience both writing and copy editing
- Thorough knowledge of
Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational skills and process discipline.; must be able to assess work load, manage resources, and make recommendations to improve processes
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration with resources across teams.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project management skills and a keen attention to detail; the ability to effectively multi-task and manage a broad spectrum of responsibilities