Title: 2013 Marketing and Sales Associate Program
Duration: 2 year rotational program (starting summer 2013)
Location: Swiftwater, PA
Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, rare diseases, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, and animal health.
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of the Sanofi Group, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases. We distribute more than 1.6 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Our vision is a world in which no one suffers or dies from a vaccine-preventable disease.
The Associate will rotate throughout the Commercial organization with a focus on Marketing and Sales for three years, approximately one year per rotation, to gain broad exposure to various functional areas. Areas of rotation may include Field Sales, Product Marketing, Analytical Services, Public Health, Policy, Strategic Planning, etc. Upon completion of the program, Associate typically moves into a management position.
Two-year Rotational Program
Throughout this two-year rotational program, Associates will rotate though four assignments within the organization and gain experience in many facets of our business with the opportunity to develop their skills through intensive rotational assignments within Marketing & Sales. Potential rotations include: Sales, Product Marketing, Public Health, Analytical Services, Training and Marketing & Sales Operations. Participants will gain cross-functional insight into our Commercial business operations. Additionally, Associates will participate in ongoing training and leadership development classes.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
• Must be working towards a bachelor’s degree at an accredited university, with plans to graduate by spring 2013
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 / 4.0
• Must have permanent US work authorization
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Working towards a degree in business, communication, economics, psychology, life sciences, etc.
• Strong interest in marketing and sales
• Prior related work experience through internships or co-ops
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the desire and ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Adaptability in a changing and challenging environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Sanofi Pasteur - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sanofi Pasteur helps you guard against getting sick in the first place. The company is the US unit of Sanofi Pasteur SA, the vaccines...