This is a rare opportunity for someone with institutional investment marketing and sales experience to be exposed to all the exciting challenges and creative opportunities that come with newly established/start-up companies. Metis Global Partners, LLC is seeking a Marketing/Sales Associate to collaborate with the leadership team.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Sales & Marketing
- Help define marketing objectives and strategies, and translate strategies into
communication tactics, including project management, planning, and scheduling.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives through updating marketing materials and
presentations, including brochures, sample RFPs, composite information, meeting
presentations and cover letters.
- Support new marketing objectives/strategies, and translate strategies into
- Identify and track RFPs.
- Contribute to website content including management of photographic and video data.
- Handle proactive outbound phone calls tailored to marketing plans/goals.
- Foster relationships by responding to requests for information or answering in-coming
- Provide administrative support to Partners through handling travel arrangements,
maintaining the sales calendar, CRM-Salesforce.com, creating PowerPoint
presentations for use by Partners.
- Update prospect databases daily with address change info and other notes.
- Answering incoming phone calls and providing high level of customer service to caller.
- Event coordination and participation.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA a plus) with 2-5 years of sales or marketing experience in the investment industry.
- Solid understanding of securities markets and the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Versatile, quick learner with strong initiative and ability to work independently and collaborate on a team.
- Strong graphics skills a plus
Why Work for Metis Global Partners, LLC/Here’s what’s in it for you?
METIS GLOBAL PARTNERS, LLC is an independent, employee- and woman/minority-owned firm. The firm is dedicated to the management of global and international equity portfolios. The Metis competitive advantage lies in its unique product offerings, specialized distribution channels and strategic partnership that leverages the world class operations and distribution infrastructure of renowned global equity manager Brandes Investment Partners. As a newly established firm, Metis offers that rare combination of ground floor opportunities for entrepreneurial individuals, coupled with many of the resources of a more developed firm.