Apply Now To This Position
Sales & Marketing
Job Location :
Baltimore Home Office
FTR- Full Time
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Identify and/or create and share a variety of resident programs, activities, services, and Best Practices.
- Support the Regional and Property Managers in developing action plans to assist in implementing tactical marketing initiatives, ensuring that each community has a well-designed, strategic marketing plan, and budget in support of its annual business plan.
- Assist in the oversight of the advertising program, as well as the design, content, and production of marketing collateral.
- Ensure that the resident services being provided at the community comply with and are within the spirit of those services specifically notated in the state tax credit viability and commitment agreement. Plan, organize and evaluate as needed to achieve optimal results.
- Oversee the Park View Transportation program.
- Stay abreast of trends and best practices related to aging in place, service coordination, and the special needs of persons with disabilities; educate management and field associates to keep the team informed and to continuously raise the bar on resident services. Develop and maintain partnerships with social service agencies, local government agencies, advertisers, media specialists and market analysts to promote a wide range of community resources to complement services offered by the community and enhance the lives of residents.
- Maintain a directory of dependable and affordable service providers for commonly needed resident services.
- Maintain a library of photos, marketing collateral, and information.
- Assist in marketing communities across as needed.
- Develop and write grant proposals as well as assist in the search and application for grants that may enhance the Resident Services Program and serve the specific needs of residents while enhancing the choices available to them.
- Provide quality assurance for any on site HUD granted programs.
- Maintain strict adherence to the federal Fair Housing Act, which prohibits "any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination."
- Other duties as assigned.
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- Manages the team of bus drivers. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Shelter policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum two year degree and one to three years’ experience working with special needs populations such as seniors, persons with disabilities, and/or low income populations preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in property management preferred.
- Possess and maintain a valid in-state driver’s license.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse populations.
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and professional writing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to interact, in English, with associates at all levels and a wide range of external business partners.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy with a creative mindset.
- Ability to coach, teach, and mentor associates.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
In conformity with applicable laws, The Shelter Group, Shelter Properties, Brightview Senior Living, and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law or unrelated to job requirements or because of the individual's refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test.
Returning Applicants Login Here:
If you do not remember your password click here .
Current Associates Login:
The Shelter Group - 12 months ago
The Shelter Group can give you shelter (or more likely sell it to you). The company invests in, develops, renovates, and manages residential...