Foodguys is recruiting for a Marketing and Social Media Administrator. This position will also provide support for the Sales Manager. Potential candidates must have the skills and aptitude to work in a dynamic and flexible company environment. He/she must also desire to grow with the companies and to create productive and supportive communication patterns with the Sales Manager. The successful candidate will show initiative, be tenacious in meeting goals and demonstrate a calm demeanor in handling difficult situations. We are looking for someone to take on the opportunity to expand and maintain a Social Media presence in our community and anticipate the impact of communications while providing recommendations and determining priority. It is expected that he/she will bring positive solutions to the table that create new efficiencies within our multiple companies. Enjoy challenges, be self-sufficient and thrive on job variety. If you are enthusiastic and articulate with a positive, “can-do” attitude AND are ready to share our common goal of providing top-notch experience with a sense of community and a desire for success, we want you on our team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
- Assist Sales Manager with non-marketing related projects designed to improve company processes and procedures
- Manages our Social Media and Marketing
- Researches and develops content for blog, e-newsletters, and tweets, etc…
- Monitors SEO within the company website
- Website content management
- Design electronic and print based materials for use by Purchasing Agents
- Create and submit articles to industry publications
- Write and issue press releases
- Provide customer service and support when needed
- Any other reasonable work that falls within the qualification but not specifically described
- Brings positive solutions to the table that create new efficiencies within the companies
- Must be able to work with little supervision, prioritize, make sound decisions and use good judgment
- Professional demeanor appropriate to represent the company to outside sources and communicate with all levels of internal staff
- Completes work accurately and fully to meet desired outcomes
- Dependable, ethical and responsible with a high level of urgency
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and analytical with excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Creative problem solving and strong project management capabilities
- Able to put success of the team above own interests
Apply now to our growing team by submitting a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
- College degree and/or at least 2 years direct experience required
- Experience interacting with senior management level executives
- Customer Service experience including phone skills
- Must be legally employable by a U.S. business.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, experience with: Adobe Creative Suite (or similar), working knowledge of SEO , LinkedIn, blogs, and other social media outlets
This is an immediate opening!
Compensation negotiable and commensurate with experience.