The Marketing Account Executive is responsible for the on-going marketing relationship with the Starkey Medical Partner Network (SMPN) members through in-market execution, consistent support, and planning when assigned by the SMPN Manager. This role is also responsible for website development and maintenance, in addition to discovering and communicating new Starkey Medical program asset and content needs.
- Business degree required or equivalent work history
- 4 years of sales and marketing. 5 years of hearing aid industry experience
- Working knowledge of market and business practices
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to organize and execute a marketing communication plan
- Good problem solving, analytical abilities, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Driving and air travel required
Regular - Full Time
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that doesn't...