This position supports the administration for the business development team and the coordination of firm-wide business development programs and other major firm events supported by the business development department.
- Coordinates and manage all activities related to firm-hosted events, including seminars, sponsorships, and speaking engagements. Works closely with the marketing managers to execute these programs. This includes managing RSVPS, attendance, on-site logistics and vendor interaction.
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations associated with business development programs.
- Coordinates internal programs involving the business development team, which includes planning sessions, leadership program, and partnership retreat. Serves as the interface with the vendors for these programs.
- Coordinates the bill processing for expenses related to programs and other business development department expenses.
- Manages calendars and attendance tracking for business development programs and communications, as directed, regarding firm events.
- Sends out calendar reminder on Mondays about the team’s weekly schedule.
- Sends out monthly notice to firm regarding business development activities.
- Administers sports and other sponsorship tickets.
- Schedules meetings for the team.
- Manages proposal packages and other incidental proposal needs, such as electronic packages.
- Processes mailings for legal alerts, invitations and other firm/client communications.
- Coordinates the posting and updating to ED, website, and blogs.
- Supports fielding cold calls and appropriate responses.
- Coordinates Client Holiday and Top 100 Client Gifts.
Harris Beach PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in event planning and general administration support
- Degree in marketing, communications or English a plus
- Professional comportment and excellent teamwork and client service skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills to work with department team members, administrative support, firm vendors and the attorneys
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple and diverse projects
- Takes initiative and exercises good judgment
- Ability to be flexible for working in a dynamic atmosphere
- Highly proficient with major software packages including Microsoft Office
- Military experience a plus
Harris Beach PLLC - 15 months ago