Interest Sub Category:
Marketing/ Communications/ Public Relations
Job Title :
Marketing Administrative Assistant
Type of Position:
• Bachelor's degree in related field (business, marketing, engineering, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
Minimum three years marketing or administrative experience.
• Support demanding Marketing Department and VP/National Director.
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite 4 - specifically InDesign.
• Must have a demonstrated commitment to quality, pay meticulous attention to detail, consistency in work product, and above average customer service skills.
• Must adhere to procedures as set forth, communicate well and be a team player.
• Coordinates proposal process following procedures, including planning, review, and production of statements of qualifications and proposals.
• Assists other marketing personnel and technical managers with proposal and marketing tasks.
• Completes tasks assigned by Marketing Manager.
• May conduct market research or perform other simple business development tasks.
• Provides preliminary QC check, including proofreading for grammar, RFP compliance, consistency, message and readability (comprehension).
• Recognizes non-routine tasks and seeks guidance on best methods to handle those tasks.
Names change, but people always need to build offices, factories, and process facilities. AAC Designer Builders, which does business as...