Interest Sub Category:
Marketing/ Communications/ Public Relations
Job Title :
Marketing Administrative Assistant
Type of Position:
• Bachelor's degree in related field (business, marketing, engineering, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
Minimum three years marketing or administrative experience.
• Support demanding Marketing Department and VP/National Director.
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite 4 - specifically InDesign.
• Must have a demonstrated commitment to quality, pay meticulous attention to detail, consistency in work product, and above average customer service skills.
• Must adhere to procedures as set forth, communicate well and be a team player.
• Coordinates proposal process following procedures, including planning, review, and production of statements of qualifications and proposals.
• Assists other marketing personnel and technical managers with proposal and marketing tasks.
• Completes tasks assigned by Marketing Manager.
• May conduct market research or perform other simple business development tasks.
• Provides preliminary QC check, including proofreading for grammar, RFP compliance, consistency, message and readability (comprehension).
• Recognizes non-routine tasks and seeks guidance on best methods to handle those tasks.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume online at www.urscorp.com and refer to Requisition # IE70393.
URS Corporation - 5 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through i...