THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED EITHER IN CENTRAL FLORIDA (ORLANDO) OR SOUTH FLORIDA.
Assist with implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; maintain promotional materials inventory; plan meetings and events; maintain databases; and prepare reports.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the duties and responsibilities performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Support communications to include direct mail, advertising and promotional materials, signage, displays, and presentation materials.
- Support community relations functions to include table filling, sponsorship opportunities and event planning.
- Order and maintain promotional materials; manage promotional calendar.
- Implement third party marketing programs especially designed for critical periods.
existing donor frequency and attract new donors.
- Support branch locations with marketing planning tools and services to increase
- Maintain databases of activities; create reports as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field and two to three (2-3) years marketing/community relations experience or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experienc e.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to coordinate marketing activities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of content structure and full command of the English language
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Functions involve the ability to exert light physical effort usually involving some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds). May involve some climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, walking or standing.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Functions are regularly performed inside without potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as dirt, dust, pollen, odors, fumes and/or poor ventilation, wetness, humidity, rain, temperature and noise extremes, machinery and/or moving vehicles, vibrations, electric currents, animals/wildlife, toxic/poisonous agents, gases or chemicals, oils and other cutting fluids, violence and/or disease, or pathogenic substances.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING:
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
OneBlood, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, OneBlood, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
OneBlood - 18 months ago
Community Blood Centers of South Florida, Inc. provides over 75% of the blood transfusion needs for Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and...