The Marketing Administrator will support the activities of the marketing organization, including maintaining all corporate assets and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs). In addition, the Marketing Administrator will ensure our affiliate program runs smoothly by supporting and maintaining our affiliate partners with both creative, administrative and front line technical support.
Overall Marketing Support
Affiliate Partner Management Support
- Monitor web analytics and report against key metrics.
- Conduct market research, prepare and submit reports to management.
- Provide assistance in marketing plans such as designing promotional materials, messages, brochures, leaflets.
- Participate in preparing press releases.
- Invite public guests to events of the company.
- Plan recreational activities and events for the company employees.
- Social media and video tracking.
- Stay current with marketing trends.
- Participate in marketing strategy meetings.
- Create and maintain marketing meeting notes.
- Support the Marketing Project Manager.
- Organize and maintain all affiliate creative assets.
- Provide affiliates with the best creative based on context.
- Track affiliate creative performance.
- Report on affiliate creative performance weekly.
- Provide affiliates with front line technical support.
- Make sure affiliates are paid on time.
- Obtain all affiliate information for proper affiliate payment.
- Double check that partner creatives are correct and tracking on time.
- Work closely with the business development manager to support needs.
- Maintain affiliate blog.
You have 2-3 years experience doing online administrative support, including an effective understanding of the latest technologies and the ability to apply them in marketing. You are proficient with all Google tools, and have experience working within a project management system.
You have an understanding of affiliate marketing software, and working with email marketing.
Your written and verbal communication skills are very strong, and you are experienced at working with multiple stakeholders, including partners and 3rd-party vendors. You have a proven ability to communicate insights and action items from data, and are articulate, flexible, and very hands-on.
You are a natural, detail-oriented systems builder who loves to keep detailed notes and keep digital assets organized and readily available. You are self-motivated, confident, creative, and able to work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
You have a degree in a field related to marketing or sales administration.
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted. Please note, all emails must have Marketing Administrator YOUR NAME in the subject line.
Creative Alignments - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard