We are currently seeking a highly organized individual with strong project management and customer relations skills to join our Marketing team as a Marketing Administrator. The Administrator will facilitate timely completion of marketing projects and assist with operational functions within the marketing department.
Critical to success in this role will be the ability to manage multiple projects, completing them on time, while effectively managing internal client and external vendor relationships. If you thrive in fast paced, high pressure environments, then this opportunity may be for you!
- Obtain quotes for promotional items, from printers and other marketing-related vendors
- Provide support for drafting and proofing marketing documents
- Provide support for trade show coordination
- Perform other research projects as assigned
- College degree required
- Minimum 3 years administrative and/or marketing experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent oral, written and auditory communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be organized and detail-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to adapt quickly to changing industry conditions
- Communicate in a professional, positive, courteous manner at all times with all levels of clients, vendors, and employees