- Perform and handle a variety of duties including organizing, coordinating, and follow up to support the Business Machines Marketing team in the development of product marketing materials.
- Assist the Business Machines marketing team with product data set-up and management.
- Reserve and set up product item numbers and artwork part numbers.
- Manage process to develop/update product, web, and factory manuals including mark-ups, proofing, routing, and tracking projects.
- Assist marketing team with packaging content and review.
- Review and update marketing information for product BOS reports.
- Maintain competitive review data through online research, store walks, competitive presentations and product testing requests.
- General marketing support as needed including sample orders/shipments and presentation preparation.
Education – High school degree or equivalent. College degree preferred.
Experience – 2 to 3 years administrative experience in a similar capacity with advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Oracle a plus. Demonstrated ability to organize, self-manage time, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Process and detail oriented.
- Able to handle diverse requests and projects in a timely manner.
- Must understand products and how they are managed in the system and processes of product management.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with a variety of different functions and individuals across the organization.
Fellowes (formerly Fellowes Manufacturing) produces office products that can organize or obliterate. The leading maker of paper shredders...