Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR) is a leading global ingredients solutions provider specializing in nature-based sweeteners, starches and nutrition ingredients. With customers in more than 40 countries, Ingredion, formerly Corn Products International, serves approximately 60 diverse sectors in food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceuticals and other industries. For more information, visit ingredion.com .
US/Canada Ingredient Solutions
Responsible for supporting the marketing communications and marketing functions in budget tracking, P-card reconciliation, website update postings, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, trade show lead administration, and other trade show administrative duties .
Director, Marketing Communications US/Canada
No direct reports
- Financial – Use SAP to track marketing communication spend throughout the year, reconcile P cards, enter financial data in marketing communication data base.
- Trade shows - Enter trade show leads in CRM system, coordinate trade show administrative details (budget, staffing, etc.) with marketing specialist in Westchester, build questionnaires in lead capture system.
- Public relations – Support Public Relations Manager with image library, editorial calendars, reports.
A gility and Innovation
- Web updates – Collaborate with marketers and webmaster to upload their updates to appropriate web pages.
- Support Services – Provide assistance to marketers for trade show and special event preparation, including literature ordering and shipping logistics.
- High School diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in administration in a large corporate environment
- Expertise in the following software systems:
Basic knowledge of web tools, e.g., Sharepoint
- Basic financial management skills
- Ability to work with a large staff
- Flexibility to cope with tight and changing deadlines
Ingredion Incorporated is proud to provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) with a generous company match, a pension plan and long term career growth potential.
Ingredion - 18 months ago
Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE:INGR) is a leading global ingredients solutions provider specializing in nature-based sweeteners, starches and...