Investors Title Insurance Company was established in 1972 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We have built our business and reputation on responsiveness and efficiency, a deep knowledge of the real estate industry, and long-lasting relationships with our partners and customers. What we do, we do well: residential and commercial title insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners.
Investors Title offers the challenge, opportunities, and satisfaction of working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. We have been recognized with an AM Best rating of A, assigned a Financial Stability Rating of A” Unsurpassed from Demotech and a Kroll Rating of A.
Here, you’ll find a dynamic and supportive culture, the training and development you need to succeed, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and excellent benefits...See why Investors Title Insurance Company is different. Visit our website to learn more…
Investors Title is seeking a Marketing Administrator to proactively support the business development, marketing and communications efforts of the North Carolina market as well as increase the volume, impact and effectiveness of the development efforts of VP-Communication & Market Development Title Attorney.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education: Completion of four year college degree within technology or equivalent training and experience.
- Provide administrative support to business development and title attorney team through the monitoring of and tracking of activities daily, weekly, and monthly to ensure completion of tasks and follow-up reporting.
- Analyze, condense, and organize information for VP-Communication & Market Development Title Attorney’s consumption and use.
- Optimize VP Communication & Market Development Title Attorney time management and organization.
- Interact with NC Marketing Managers to coordinate follow-up and marketing needs in their respective territories.
- Coordinate business development activities with Title Attorney team and Marketing Managers.
- Provide marketing support to SVP – NC Marketing.
- Provide data maintenance and reporting
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as needed.
- Provide reporting and analysis for NC Markets.
- Provide event and seminar support to NC Marketing Department.
- Contribute toward and strengthen the impact and timeliness of Company's communications and marketing efforts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Prior real estate or marketing experience preferred but not required
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow up
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and telephone demeanor
- Proven ability to handle time management and client relationship demands
- Can effectively establish and maintain business relationships
- Team player who can work independently
- Ability to exercise good business judgment and independent thinking
- Proficiency in software applications, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to handle multiple/competing priorities
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics.
- Proficient grammar, sentence structure and written communication skills.
- Capability to communicate effectively with vendors, customers and a diverse range of internal organizations.
Investors Title Company - 28 days ago
copy to clipboard -