Kemper Preferred is seeking a Marketing Administrator to work at our corporate office on Old St Augustine Road in Jacksonville, Florida. This position is responsible for processing new agent/agency appointments and other requests that come in from the Marketing Representatives and Marketing Specialists.
In this role you will be responsible for entering/updating new and existing agent information and profiles to all applicable systems. Responsibilities include; maintaining accurate information in regard to the agencies, files and contracts within an assigned territory. Work closely with the Agency System Supprt Team on download and ID issues. Ensure accurate and timely information is exchanged at all times. Coordinate all agency and producer appointment requests for new and existing agencies. Corresponds with state insurance departments, agents, company management and vendors concerning the ordering, issuing and termination of agent files. Maintains central agency files. Performs other duties as necessary.
• Two or more years of Insurance experience
• Education equivalent to graduation from high school or the equivalent in related work experience
• Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
• Attention to detail – Ability to review and proofread work for accuracy and complete specific aspects of assignments as directed.
• Organizing & Planning – Ability to efficiently manage own time, activities and resources to ensure responsibilities are met on a consistent basis
• Problem Solving – Ability to identify problems as they occur; follow guidelines to resolve issues
• Customer Service – Ability to develop good rapport with agents and other company personnel; conduct activities in a way which enhances company reputation
Apply Online: https://www9.ultirecruit.com/UNI1042/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1533
Kemper Corporation’s Property and Casualty Insurance Group is made up of Kemper Preferred and Kemper Specialty, which sell personal lines and commercial auto insurance through a network of independent agents; and Kemper Direct, which sells personal auto and homeowners insurance directly to consumers.
This group represents 73% of Kemper’s $2.5 billion of annual insurance premiums.
Our employees enjoy great Benefits
•Choice of healthcare plans
•Choice of dental plans
•Flexible paid time off program
•Business casual dress
•401(k) with matching
•Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
•Employee referral bonuses
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Kemper Corporation - 9 months ago