The Plymouth Rock Group employs over 1,600 people and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Plymouth Rock holds an A.M. Best rating of “A-/Excellent.”
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Provide support and work closely with marketing and customer care representatives to support and further agency relationships and production opportunities.
- Utilize company ‘s various reporting tools to assist marketing representatives in agency management.
- Work with marketing and customer care to ensure best in class book roll process delivery to our agents. Included in this would be proficiency with quoting website, timeline management, key agency contact relationship and correspondence management.
- Assist with all steps in event management process from setup to RSVP.
- Marketing point person for all administrative agency follow up.
- Complete assigned project work in a timely fashion.
- Ongoing mastery of company product guidelines, eligibility, workflows, Salesforce and agent web applications.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively with both local CT and Boston company staff.
- Ability to identify service problems and communicate them to appropriate staff.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and problem solving.
- Ability to interpret, assimilate and translate data including effective utilization of management tools and reports.
- Strong communication skills both orally and written.
Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation - 30+ days ago
Plymouth Rock Assurance is a thriving business that takes pride in delivering more than just insurance — we deliver the added...